Summary Job Description:
Searching for an enthusiastic, detail and goal-oriented individual to work with the Linden Sales team. The ideal candidate is a quick learner, a proactive self-starter, has proficient Microsoft Office skills, experience in a sales environment, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. This is an integral position that offers opportunity for career growth with the leading plant grower in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Welcome and greet customers, communicate with customers via telephone, in person and by email. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent Sales Service, Support the Sales team by helping with the processing of orders, bids and credits, process any payments received in the office, request photos and plants specs as needed and general customer service.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Drive to continue to learn.
- Competency in typing, editing, and creating written correspondence such as forms, emails and letters.
- Able to audit own work, prioritize and complete multiple tasks with good follow-up practices
- Able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds occasionally
- Must be available to work the following schedule:
Monday- Friday- 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Additional hours as necessary
- Ability to interact professionally and patiently.
- Persistence in completion of tasks.
- Willingness to learn new skills and computer technology as needed.
- Willingness to serve as an active team player.
- Strong communicator
Standard office duties including sitting for long periods of time and computer interface.